Saturday, May 31, 2014

Working With My Guys Upstairs

Working With My Guys Upstairs - My Journey 11
As this is my blog about all aspects of my journey along the road to my discovering my own abilities and connections, I thought it was time to start to introduce the other side of me. The side that you all don’t really see but you get to see a glimpse of her occasionally.
I speak of ” My Guys Upstairs” like they are my family. They are they are my spiritual family. I have built a long and often challenging relationship  with them over the years, but not once have they failed to deliver their message. Me choosing to listen may have sent them grey at times, but none the less as student I have learned much from them and their guidance
I understand not everyone does it like i do. Some have strong rituals or patterns, me I just head off to bed and when it suits me I write. I don’t just write anything I listen to that I am prompted. Some all this automatic writing, others it is channeling. I am not sure what to all it only that I do it and over the years as you may have read I have kept my journals as they have been wonderful reference points and learning curbs for myself. \
Especially when it comes to time! Let me tell you THEY dont live by our time…actually I am sure they don’t even watch a clock! So sometimes timing can be a little off but I do ask them to lift their game. I mean come on you need to be a little more specific I say. At least give it to me in the now, and in the NOW we are.
I also believe they talk literal. When I am being told something will eventuate within a week. I am being shown the start of that situation will commence not necessarily it will be concluded in that week. Yes learned the hard way timing is really divine timing (at their pace not ours) 
I wanted to put together a book of all the conversations I have had with them over times. The funny little remarks or the times they have really shown me how precious my life is and those in it. I am forever grateful. I do not regret a day, a choice or a action. I do however, temper my thinking and know that which I create I create through my own action or inaction and thus I stand responsible. 
So lets get to the conversation. Now often it is a mixture of information, psychological healing or just well formed foundations of information that actually flow very fast. If you could see my book the writing is often not legible (easy to read) 
Dated 14/04/2014
WHAT IS IT THAT I NEED TO KNOW OR RECOGNIZE ? 
That empowerment is a state of mind. You have the courage to conquer that which you deem impossible. 
You challenge yourself to fail and you fall short. You challenge yourself to succeed and you see progress.
This is not a time of sitting still but, a time to see that which you an clear, initiate or create in order to be ready for the changes to come.
One can not embrace change if they have not taken the necessary steps to begin change. Do it right, you find effortlessly comes together. Take the long road and it is fraught with problems.
That which is presented always resurfaces to allow the self to recognise the work that one must undertake in order to be readied or clear for next phase. Challenge thy self, create the foundations that bring about that which you know to be true. Allow time to pass without conscious mind watching minute hand. Allow the transition to begin and transpire as each step is commenced and followed through.
There is a lot that an be learned from the correct patience. Not the mountain comes to main or man to mountain. The effort to complete a cycle of lessons with patience to understand the lesson, experience and the outcome or growth from such.
It is not a race to evolve but, an eventual evolution of soul and journey all on the experience to give the foundations of solid support to enable successful change /completion.
xx Thank You xx 
I hope those that read this message that is may also resonates for you. I find often looking back at the simplicity of each sentence can bring about acknowledgement for that which I may encounter or experience in the now. Something, event or situation that is prompting me to sit back and reassess my thinking, my emotion, my physical or spiritual understandings.
Connecting with your guides, angels, higher source or that little voice within is all about being open to that which you may receive. It may not be an earth shattering message but it may be a life changing experience filled with growth and fulfillment. 
xx Cosmic Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment